Updated December 29, 2020
Before the legalities I’d like to talk to you in simple words about how we treat your data
First of all, the most important data you share in Tracing Buddy, your pictures, are treated with the highest priority. Your pictures are never in any way transmitted to us or our partners. That’s why if a problem happens concerning your images (display errors, the app can’t access them) we ask you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the situation, otherwise, we have no way of knowing what could be the issue
The bulk of Tracing Buddy’s data collection comes from third party services, you can find their respective privacy policies below, but this is a quick explanation of how we use them
– Crashlytics: This service sends us anonymized information concerning bugs and crashes that happen when using the app. It allows us to know if the app is behaving normally and fix any problems in a timely manner
– Firebase Analytics: While the uses can be complex, in our case we use it to have a clearer picture of the type and amount of users our app has. The information we get is anonymized and generalized. Analytics can also try to assign an approximate geographic location based on internet connection, it doesn’t get access to the GPS in your device
– Admob and Mopub: Advertisement suppliers, in the case of paid users communication with both services is never started.
Starting with version 2.1 another third party service is included
– Revenue Cat: A subscription management service, it assigns an anonymized id to the purchase so the app can know if it’s necessary to allow access to paid features
La Fappbrica built the Tracing Buddy app as a Freemium and Ad Supported app. This SERVICE is provided by La Fappbrica at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Images used in the app might get stored locally in your device in order to be available the next time you open it. This information is never transmitted to us and it’s possible to explicitly delete any stored image from the Settings menu of our app
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.